Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BUUUU

Whatsup? Today I played 1k hands and lost unfortunatly. Down about 260 euro to retards. Played some halfweak players HU though which just is a variance rollercoaster which I mostly like to avoid. A friend visited another friend in the house and he came by a little. Usually I dont care much and played well in the beginning but I think I lost focus awhile, I should probably practice some saying to like promptly get someone to leave with insulting them. Because once I start to think of a way while playing, I lose focus, hahaha.

First I lost with a huge hand HU then I decided to quit the session after this hand;

Poker Stars, $2/$4 Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players (!!!)
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5 of diamonds 5 of hearts
SB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB calls

Flop: (6 SB) 6 of clubs 6 of diamonds 5 of spades (2 players)
Hero bets, SB calls

Turn: (4 BB) A of spades (2 players)
Hero bets, SB raises, Hero 3-bets, SB caps, Hero calls

River: (12 BB) 7 of clubs (2 players)
Hero checks, SB bets, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, SB calls

Results: 20 BB pot (0.1 BB rake)
Final Board: 6 of clubs 6 of diamonds 5 of spades A of spades 7 of clubs
SB showed 6 of spades A of diamonds and won 19.9 BB (9.9 BB net)
Hero showed 5 of diamonds 5 of hearts and lost (-10 BB net)

Pretty superaggro river4bet which I regret. Everything else is just fine given the dynamics and most other situations too.

Januari looks a bit grimmer but I mean, I am allright and nice to still see a "play-profit" as well as earning FPPs in well above supernova-pace. Had a real strong feeling for poker almost all month but now I would rate the urge as "average". 17,3k hands played and WR of 1,06 BB/100 as well as a very high WTSD 47,6% which makes the W$SD of 46,5% a bunch harder to evaluate. I am truly wondering if HM2 has a bug or so, for like 2m hands I have had wtsd of 39-42% every single month and I dont believe I have made much change. Or i dont know, doesnt care so much right now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } #navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }