Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baaah! Not a happy camper

Just finished another long session. Earlier today I lost 7 buyins (3 under EV) and then I gained it all back +400$ at FLSH. Then the runbad started again and I am finishing the day down 365$. Not much but my graph for the day looks like it dove from a cliff the last 30 min. Well well. Feels nice that I get like 300$ rakeback for the day so it is not too shabby.

Today I played great but maybe I had too many tables going. Gonna try to be a bit more strict on that and perhaps close down 1-2 tables when the session length hits like 90%. Btw, I noticed that the table manager DOES exist in HM2 but it is "hidden" in the active session-tab. Quite nice if you are playing a few tables and cannot decide which one to close down. Maybe the average vpip doesnt always show the worst table but it helps u choose one to close down.

Btw, PLO the last few days has not been great. I was so satisfied with the july result for PLO but sucks a bit to be down like 12 buyins in 2 days. Very standard but still, feels like there has been a bunch of setups. My natural looseness probably have gotten the best of me btw in PLO, I am trying to focus to play even more tight on the blinds. It feels wrong for me doing so but that is because I only fold like 35% of my hands on BB vs steal in FL so folding like 60% in omaha feels supertight.

Btw, today I played a hand and I am not sure if this is the way to play blockers or not :). Didnt work but I think it could be a decent spot, what do u think? Fancy play syndrome?  Hmm


Cake Poker, $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 6 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $63.77 (127.5 bb)
BB: $111.60 (223.2 bb)
UTG: $90.02 (180 bb)
MP: $52.95 (105.9 bb)
CO: $22.99 (46 bb)
BTN: $57.71 (115.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8 of hearts K of hearts K of spades A of hearts
3 folds, BTN raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.50, BB folds, BTN calls $2.50

Flop: ($7.50) 3 of spades A of spades 9 of hearts (2 players)
Hero bets $3.75, BTN calls $3.75

Turn: ($15) T of spades (2 players)
Hero checks, BTN bets $15, Hero raises to $56.52 and is all-in, BTN calls $35.46 and is all-in

River: ($115.92) 6 of clubs (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: $115.92 pot ($3.00 rake)
Final Board: 3 of spades A of spades 9 of hearts T of spades 6 of clubs
Hero showed 8 of hearts K of hearts K of spades A of hearts and lost (-$57.71 net)
BTN showed J of diamonds 2 of spades J of spades 7 of clubs and won $112.92 ($55.21 net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } #navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }