Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Update.

Yoyo!
Been grinding and shit lately. Just grinding a mixture of FLSH and PLO. Microgaming has been a lot tighter then I remember but then again it is all about what stakes as some people are very stagnant about that, usually a bad idea. So 25c/50c which ive been playing has been pretty bad which kinda sucks. Pokerstars.es continues to be usually good and I run good there too. Today was kinda shitty since I played 1462 hands of PLO, lost 327$ but all in EV was +102. Perhaps there have been too many times where ive kinda lost a little focus and made a lot of borderline plays. Im thinking if I should develope a sort of table-trapping down system where I can play x tables for the first hour then the second hour I do x-2 tables or something and then for session number 2 of the day ill go with 4tabling or whatever. I dunno, we will see about that when we get back to Europe and grind in a more structured way.

Here is a hand I played which was kinda sick. Given my action you guys can probably tell that I have a note that he likes to steal pots when I show weakness. My play could still be bad, it is pretty deep and even though I was right this time, perhaps this was showing me being a bit too gambly. I love the run it twice-function btw but it kinda sucks losing 2 of 2 in a 520 bb pott when you are 70% to win. 9% to lose both, 49% to win both, I guess that isnt too sick.

Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 4 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $129.76 (259.5 bb)
BB: $124.72 (249.4 bb)
Hero (CO): $170.57 (341.1 bb)
BTN: $36.41 (72.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9 of diamonds 4 of diamonds K of hearts 4 of hearts
Hero raises to $1.50, BTN folds, SB raises to $5, BB folds, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.50) K of spades T of hearts 9 of hearts (2 players)
SB bets $7.47, Hero calls $7.47

Turn: ($25.44) 8 of clubs (2 players)
SB bets $23.25, Hero raises to $66, SB raises to $117.29 and is all-in, Hero calls $51.29

River: ($260.02) 7 of hearts (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $260.02 pot ($1.50 rake)
Final Board: K of spades T of hearts 9 of hearts 8 of clubs 7 of hearts
SB showed Q of diamonds Q of hearts 6 of diamonds A of hearts and won $258.52 ($128.76 net)
Hero showed 9 of diamonds 4 of diamonds K of hearts 4 of hearts and lost (-$129.76 net)

All and all I have played 12427 hands of PLO since the summer break and isssch, I am a winner ev BB/100 but that doesnt pay the bills, does it?!

FLHE has been going very well, 4603 hands and 5,01 BB/100.

Maybe I should study a bit more PLO and focus on FLHE. The humidity and heat over in the Carribean makes me kinda tired and lose concentration more quickly (no AC btw) and my B-game at PLO is a lot worse than my FLHE-B-game. Ive played 33 hours of poker now for the summer, im gonna continue a bit more this week then ill likely travel around here, do some scuba diving and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } #navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; }